Arabic Fonts



Here are a few of my favorite fonts that I like to use when making Arabic learning materials.

The Abo Slman are wonderful fonts (my absolute favorites) for making Arabic worksheets and learning aids. Among them are a dotted Arabic font and a lined Arabic font which are excellent for educational use. They, along with others, can be downloaded here:
8/16/17: (Thanks to the sister who provided me with an updated link)

More Fonts I like:

Cool Text.com - Unicode Arabic Fonts - a collection of  Arabic fonts

Here are a few of the "more fun" fonts that I liked from the collection:













And here are some others that I found elsewhere online:

Arabic Jeddah Font


Arabic Batouta Font

Here are a few more, the links were no longer working so I removed them, I left the names in case they can be found by googling.

Boutros 5
Arabic Boutros 5 Font


Boutros 6
Arabic Boutros 6 Font
Cairo
Arabic Cairo Font




original post date: 2/28/2015