It's Fall!


We are eagerly awaiting for cooler temperatures to arrive! It's still in the 100s where we are.

As I've done for a few seasons previously, I'd thought I'd share resources/ideas that we've used or are
thinking about using for the fall season.

Fall Decorations

 We started our Fall Bulletin Board for this year:


I found a great pumpkin pattern here and added white letters to spell out FALL. I found some great fabric leaves at JoAnn's Fabrics to go around our whiteboard.  On the sides we are starting to hang up our artwork/crafts.

This one below was our display area from 2016. We used real leaves for our top decoration. (I went with fabric ones this year (above) as we live in a deserty region and I wasn't sure if we'd be able to find enough fall leaves.)



Fall Learning & Fun for Kids!

Acorns and Leaves - My Cute Graphics

Fall Facts

Fall Crafts

Sweet & Simple Felt Apple Craft

Fall Paper Pumpkins

DIY Falling Leaves Garland

Leaf Suncatchers

Fall Leaf Prints

Candy Corn Footprints

Pony Bead Pumpkins

Yarn Pumpkins

Also check out my Fall Crafts tag for fall crafts we've made in the past.

Fall Family Friendly Recipes



10 Fun Treats for Fall - yum, can't wait to try many of these! They include cookies, cakes, bars with pumpkin, caramel and more!






Check out my Pumpkin Fever Post for Pumpkin recipes!

Fall Clip Art

My Cute Graphics Fall Images (color and black and white)

Fall Fonts & Dingbats

Nature Bats (leafy dingbats)





Language

Math


Science


Social Studies

" Fall is a time of harvest and celebration. Study how cultures celebrate harvests." (Idea from BusyTeacherCafe.com)