Lesson Planning Master Activity List

Have you spent a lot of time (like me) wracking your brain trying to include a variety of fun, creative, meaningful activities for your kids' lessons that include as many different modes of learning (reading, writing, listening, speaking) and hands on activities as you can?

Phew! That's a lot of work, isn't it?

Well, I got tired of wracking my brain week after week,  day after day and came up with a master list of activities that I could refer to give me some ideas as I planned each week. I thought other fellow educators might find it helpful as well. I came up with this list several years ago and added a few more activities in this version.  If you know of any other great activities that would go well on this list, please leave a comment to share with others.
Master Lesson Planning Activity LIst