Products We're Using

10/2015
We're using this program right now, level 1. My daughter loves it so far.

Skip Counting!



Skip Counting, General

Skip Counting Charts

My six year old is working on skip counting now and I wanted to have something for her to use to help her with her math problems.

I wanted to try to reinforce the concept that when you are skip counting, you are really counting sets and it's a quicker way to count. So, instead of just writing the skip counting patterns as I have done in charts before, I used pictures to represent the sets.

Skip Counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, and 10s Poster

If you'd like to download and use this chart, click the link below:


Skip Counting Games/Activities

Skip Counting with Sidewalk Chalk - two fun activities to help kids learn to skip count from the PlaydoughtoPlato blog.

Skip Counting Lacing Plates - 123Homeschool4Me.com

Skip Counting ONLINE Practice/Games


Sheppard Software Balloon Pop Skip - practice skip counting by 2s, 3s 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s

Skip Counting by 2s


TJ Skip Counting by 2s Practice Pack
A super oldie TJ offering that I dug up...
It imcludes counting, sequencing and writing practice





Skip Counting by 5s

TJ Skip Counting by 5s Practice Pack (circa 2008) six activities.




    Also, please stop by my Skip Counting Pinterest Board for great activities and resources: