Number Sequencing: 0-10


We are working on sequencing numbers up to 10 and here are a few resources I have made and some online games for practice.

Worksheets/Activities



What Comes Before?


There are several options available here. Each pack comes with 2 different worksheets. Your child can trace the correct answer or write the correct answer in the blank space. In addition, I have provided a second set of the same worksheets, but the answers are in regular print (not dotted) so you can cut out the squares and make cards for your child to put a paper clip on the correct answer. 

I put the worksheets in page protectors so we could use them again and again, inshaa Allah.

Number Strip - just a little strip I made up to cut out so my daughter could use it if she needed to while completing activities such as the ones above.


Online Games

Caterpillar Ordering

ABC Ya Numerical Order Game

Balloon Pop Math - Pop the numbered balloons in order