Where Can I Find Ideas for Science Experiments?

Science Buddies.org - "We have over 900 ideas for experiments in all areas of science. From astronomy to zoology, we are sure to have an experiment that is just right for you."

National Geographic Science Experiments for Kids - Over 30 experiments.

Science Projects for Kids from Science with ME!
(Can view the name of the experiments with this link, need membership (FREE) to access the projects. Over 70 experiments.

Kid Science Experiments

Science Bob.com Science Experiments

Chemistry Experiments for Kids

Experiment of the Week from Steve Spangler Science





I have some books in my online storage of collections of science fair projects/experiments. Please leave a comment with your email if you would like me to email you the link. I will not post your comment.


 photo yellow-ruler_zpstf30f6qm.png