Products We're Using

10/2015
We're using this program right now, level 1. My daughter loves it so far.

Look What I Got From BzzAgent!!!

If you are not familiar with it, BzzAgent is a word of mouth program through which you can receive free products to try in exchange for your honest review.  I've written about other things I've received from BzzAgent which you can check out in my BzzAgent tag. It's been a while since I first posted about what I have received and I've gotten some more items to try since then:


Paula's Choice Hyaluronic Booster

A skin care product created to reduce fine lines and wrinkling.....

I got 5 trial size samples, plus coupons, a beauty myths booklet.


Crest ProHealth HD two step toothpaste system





Red Baron Brick Oven Pizza



We love frozen pizza and Red Baron as well. With this BzzKit, I got a coupon for a free Brick Oven Pizza and two coupons for $1 off.  I'm having a little trouble finding the plain cheese variety (the others all have meat on them (pork).



So these are the things I am working on trying out and reviewing now. If you are interested in signing up for BzzAgent and trying great stuff, go to BzzAgent.com

You can also check out my BzzAgent products at my Bzz Agent Pinterest Board:



Follow TJ HOMESCHOOLING's board WordofMouthPrograms-BzzAgent on Pinterest.







 photo yellow-ruler_zpstf30f6qm.png