Products We're Using

10/2015
We're using this program right now, level 1. My daughter loves it so far.

SLide into Reading with SL Blends!


We're working on SL beginning blends right now and here's a learning packet that I made up for my daughter in an effort to get our phonics jumpstarted again.   We had been using the Sing, Spell, Read and Write Curriculum that we got from our local homeschool program school (and I do like it), but we seemed to hit a plateau so I thought I would try to use some of my simpler, old school methods/activities that worked really well with my older kids years ago.

In shaa Allah, I hope to make more as we move along. We're using the free Ultimate Phonics Free Word List as our basis right now.



In my free SL beginning blends learning packet:

SL Beginning blends word list


Sample daily phonics routine


Sentences that contain the sl beginning blend (for copywork, dictation, etc)

.
Reading drills


SL Beginning blends Tic-tac-toe Boards


Handwriting worksheet



SL beginning blend 2 sided flashcard*





If you are ready to SLide into the SL Blends, you can download the pack here:



(I provided the Word document as the flashcard did not print out well on a 3x5 card in PDF form. You can print it directly onto a 3 x 5 card from Word: