Products We're Using

10/2015
We're using this program right now, level 1. My daughter loves it so far.

Basics of Ahadith Worksheet/Guided Notes

– ok, a worksheet technically, but I want the kids to keep them in their binders so they can review it from time to time. The questions are about the main points in  my introductory hadith lessons, and the answers are in a data bank but mixed up.  (I wanted to give them concise answers to study).
What is a Hadith? Guided Notes



It also includes a handwriting practice sheet where students can practice writing key terms pertaining to ahadith, in shaa Allah.

Hadith Terms Handwriting Practice

One of my nine years olds and the upper kids completed it as it is pretty easy, so can be used for younger ages if the physical writing skills are good, in shaa Allah.



 photo yellow-ruler_zpstf30f6qm.png