Products We're Using

10/2015
We're using this program right now, level 1. My daughter loves it so far.

Tap into Crowdtap for Gift Cards and Samples

Earn Gift Cards, Sample Products with Crowdtap


This past year has been a great year for discovering word of mouth programs that compensate you for feedback and reviews. My latest find (that a friend turned me onto) is Crowdtap.


Crowdtap is a program in which you do things like answer quick (and often fun) poll questions (called Quick Hits) as well as complete challenges where you do things like take a creative picture of a product you use  or an activity such as cooking a recipe, or making  a Pinterest board, for example. 


You may even get invited to sampling missions where you get products sent to you to provide feedback on.

For each activity you perform, you get points. For every 100 points you get, you get 1 entry into a monthly drawing for gift cards.




There are a great number of companies that you can complete activities for so there are loads of opportunities to rack up points. Each company has a monthly drawing so there's the potential to get several cards.




Now you are not guaranteed to win cards every month, but I have been doing it for 3 months now and the first month I got $10, the second $20 and last month, $15. Most cards are $5 ones but each company usually has 1 grand prize card worth $50 all the way up to $500! All my cards have been Amazon, but I have seen Walmart at times and Sephora, for example.

Each month, your points reset to 0, so you need to start completing activities again to get chances to win in the new month. Crowdtap is fun for me when I have some down time, such as when nursing the baby. 

I've gotten a couple of product sampling missions as well, one for Campbell's sauces (I got loads of sauces, a cutting board, and bag) and Zep cleaner samples. For these, you must submit an online report, and pictures are recommended (I happened to lose the ones I took for these missions).


To join Crowdtap, you must use Facebook, that's the only way to sign up.

If you are interested in giving Crowdtap a try, go to their site: http://www.crowdtap.com