Products We're Using

10/2015
We're using this program right now, level 1. My daughter loves it so far.

A Quick Update on TJ Homeschooling



As you may or may not know, TJ Homeschooling is a reboot of the Talibiddeen Jr. family of homeschooling sites.  I've been running TJ since 2002 and it's gone through a tremendous amount of changes and location changes.  TJ Homeschooling is my attempt to collate all the TJ resources into one site instead of spread out among many.

As you can imagine, I've got a lot of information that I am trying to cull. I've got well over 1000 blog posts that I migrated here. And it's been quite beastly to work with the old posts and add new content. So, I've decided to just kind of start fresh, move all my posts to a temporary location and then work on migrating them back a little bit at a time in a hopefully more organized fashion because it's just been simply overwhelming to work with all the posts and keep thing organized.

So, a few things I wanted to share with you.

New content.

 As I am adding  new content at the same time as I am updating older posts, I have left the email subscription service up so that email subscribers can get updates as new material is added. If you would like to get those updates and have not already subscribed, please use the email subscription box to the right.

In addition, I will be posting updates to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest if you are in to any of those social outlets., inshaa Allah.


Navigation

As I organize whole sections, I'll add to the main navigation area under the header, in shaa Allah so you can go to the exact area you are interested in. Until then, you can use the Archive Area on the right or Labels sections to find topics you are looking for.  I've got lots of exciting :) topics to share and I didn't want to put up there landing pages until they were ready (as I had previously done).  

Old Content

If you would like to access older material, much of it can still be found at the old TJ sites which will be up and running only until I transfer their content here.

If you just can't find something that you were able to find before, please contact me via email.

*****

I apologize for any inconvenience my moving around has caused (I admit it, I'm OCD on this) and I look forward to continuing sharing with you, God willing, in a more comprehensive and organized format.

Don't forget to subscribe to get updates of amazing new content as well as oldies but goodies content.!  In addition, you can get updates via TJ Homeschooling's Social Media accounts:




TJ on Facebook TJ on Twitter Google Plus
TJ on Pinterest TJ Linked In Contact TJ via Email