Products We're Using

10/2015
We're using this program right now, level 1. My daughter loves it so far.

Daily Hijri Calendar Skill Building Worksheet

Trying to get back up on our daily hijri calendar review and thought I'd repost (from the TJ Companion blog) a skill building worksheet I had made up a couple of years ago.


Daily Hijri Calendar Skill Building Worksheet (PDF)

The sheet is all in Arabic but I made a teacher reference chart of the terms if you are unfamiliar with them.
On a sheet each day, student writes things such as the current date, day of the week, yesterday, tomorrow, the current season, the previous season, the next season, the current month, the previous month, and this month. In shaa Allah I am working on a version where I can fit in maybe 5 of these "drills," if possible, on one page to conserve paper ;)