Actions in the study of fiqh are divided into 5 categories.....
- Waajib (obligatory)
- Mustahabb (recommendable)
- Mubaah (permissible)
- Makrooh (detested)
- Haraam (forbidden)
We have studied the categories (on the introductory level of course) in our homeschool and here are some resources that I made:
- Categories of Actions - Chart
- Categories of Actions - Homeschool Teaching Notes includes handwriting practice of the 5 terms in Arabic.
- An Essay Concerning Usul ul-Fiqh - Author: Shaykh ’Abdur-Rahmaan ibn Naasir as-Sa’dee
- Basic Rulings and Principles of Fiqh - Audios by Shaykh Saleh As Saleh